I am so thankful
我心懷感恩

that there are still kind and helpful people in the world.
為著世界上仍有善良,樂于助人的人存在

I pulled into the gas station
那天,我把車開進加油站

to get gas and a drink
想去給車加油,順便喝一杯

Thursday morning
那是周四的早晨

on my way to work.
我正在去上班的路上

Well, then I noticed that my tire was flat.
正在此時,我注意到一個車輪憋了

The guy behind the counter was gonna help,
柜臺后面的工作人員想要幫忙

but he couldn't leave the store.
但他不能從店里走開

I walked outside
我走到外面

and just asked a total stranger.
向一個陌生人請求幫助

He jumped right into action.
他立刻開始給我幫忙了

He did the dad thing
他就像教導自己的孩子一樣

and taught me how to change a tire.
教我怎么換輪胎

We talked
我們相互交談

while he changed my tire.
他幫我換了輪胎

I told him I was a preschool teacher.
我告訴他,我是一個學前班的老師

He changed my tire,
他幫我換了輪胎

I thanked him and went to work.
我對他表示感謝,然后就去上班了

I'm not sure what I would have done without the help from a stranger.
如果沒有這個陌生人的幫助,我真不知道自己能做什么

Later that morning,
那天稍晚的時候

my supervisor took a call at work for me.
我的管理者為我接了一個電話

It was the nice gentleman that changed my tire.
打電話來的竟然是幫我換輪胎的好心人

He called around school locations looking for me!!
他就在我們學校附近,正在找我!

He said that he thought about me all the way to work and worried.
他說,自己在去上班的路上一路都在想著我,他有些擔心

He found my work place.
他找到了我工作的地址

And spoke with my supervisor.
打電話來跟我的上級說話

He told her that he wanted to buy me a tire!
他告訴她,他想要為我買一只新輪胎

It was amazing!!!
太令人驚訝了!

I’m so thankful!!
我感激不已!

My supervisor took the call
我的上級接聽了電話

and he said he wanted me to meet him at Walmart today
他說,他想要和我見面,今天,在沃爾瑪

at 2 on Sunday.
星期天,下午2點

So, I get to Walmart today.
所以,我今天去了沃爾瑪

Father’s Day.
在父親節這一天

And this nice man was there.
陪伴著我的是這位好心的紳士

He kept his word!!
他信守了自己的承諾!

It was an amazing gesture
他給我的幫助多么慈愛

that he was not obligated to do,
其實他并沒有義務做這些

but did it out of the kindness of his heart!
卻出于心中的善意這樣做了!

I thought he was just gonna get one tire,
我以為他會為我買一只輪胎

but ended up getting 4 tires!!!
結果,他給我買了4個!