Slowly is an adverb and we use to describe moving in a slow way or at a slow speed.
Slowly是一個副詞,我們它用來形容緩慢地進行或慢速移動。

1. At a slow pace
1.緩慢進行

we use this phrase to describe something or someone moving slow.
我們用這個短語來形容某事或某人進行或移動緩慢。

They are going at a slow pace with the investigation to ensure they don’t make a mistake.
他們正在緩慢地進行調查,以確保準確無誤。

2. Without hurrying
2.不慌不忙

It means to do something little urgency.
它的意思是做一些不緊急的事。

He continued to walk across the street without hurrying or showing little regard for his safety.
他繼續不緊不慢地過馬路,一點也不在乎自己的安全。

3. Unhurriedly
3.慢悠悠地

This is an adverb that is used to do something in a leisurely and unhurried manner.
這是一個副詞,用來形容悠閑自在地做某事。

She unhurriedly delivered her speech, in an effort to delay the vote.
她不慌不忙地發表了演說,試圖推遲投票。

4. Steadily
4. 穩定地

We often use this adverb to describe how something or someone might move at a regular and controlled manner.
我們經常用這個副詞來形容某事物或某人如何以一種有規律和有控制的方式進行和移動。

The results show we have steadily improved our market share.
結果表明,我們的市場份額穩步提高。

5. At a leisurely pace
5.從容不迫地

We use to describe how someone or something moves or does something in a relaxed and unhurried manner.
我們經常用這個副詞來形容某事物或某人如何以一種輕松和緩慢的方式進行和移動。

Frank was in no hurry to get home and walked at a leisurely pace.
弗蘭克不著急回家,他不緊不慢地走著。

6. At a snail's pace
6.不緊不慢地

This is idiom and describes something moving or performing an action in a very slow and deliberate manner.
這是一句俚語,它用來形容某事以非常緩慢而深思熟慮的方式進展。

The committee is moving at a snail's pace and is no hurry to make a decision on my request.
委員會進展緩慢,不急于對我的請求作出決定。

7. Slowly but surely
7.穩扎穩打地

We use this phrase to describe something making slow and definite progress.? We often use this to emphasize that something is happening or being done even though it is not happening or being done quickly.
我們用這個短語來形容某事取得緩慢而明確的進展。我們經常用它來強調某事正在發生或正在被完成,即使某事沒有很迅速地進展或被完成。

I can ensure you that we are moving slowly but surely to process your paperwork.? These things take time.
我可以保證我們正在踏踏實實地處理你的文書工作,這些事情需要時間。

8. Gradually
8.逐漸地

We use this too often describe how something moves in a or is done in small stages over a long period of time, rather than immediately.
我們經常用這個詞來形容某事在長期的小階段中如何進展,而不是立即完成。

He gradually moved the company through the crisis and is now considered the best candidate for the CEO position.
他逐漸使公司渡過了危機,現在被認為是CEO職位的最佳人選。

9. Bit by bit
9.一點兒一點兒地

This is an idiom we use to describe how something is done in small amounts, and/or how somebody might complete a task.
這是一句習語,我們用它來描述如何一點一點逐步完成某件事情或某人如何完成某項任務。

Bit by bit we will get to the bottom of who committed the crime.
慢慢地,我們會弄清楚到底是誰犯了罪。

10. Little by little
10.漸漸地

We use this to describe a process that moves in small increments.
我們用這個來描述一個逐漸慢慢量變的過程。

Little by Little people will understand how and why we need to make these changes.
漸漸地,人們會明白我們如何以及為什么需要做出這些改變。

11. Step by step
11.一步一步地

This phrase used to describe how something or someone does a task or action in a careful, procedural and go from stage to stage.
這個短語用來描述某物或某人是如何以仔細的、程序化的方式、從一個階段到另一個階段完成任務或行動的。

We need to take things step by step to ensure the product has no problems and our customer is happy.
我們需要采取措施一步一步地確保產品沒有問題,我們的客戶是滿意的。